Tuesday, November 14, 2006



My favorite saying these days is "Life, and the way things are going".
Life is soooo beautiful and I wish everyone could feel the happiness and the tranquility that my mind, soul and heart feels at this moment in time. Spending 8 days with myself on this trip, going to Malaysia, stopping by in Hong Kong and travelling for 24 hours each way taught me so much about myself.
But I love the simplicity of one of the many lessons learned...
In my younger college and post college days I would dread hours spent by myself. I looked for someone to study with, someone to visit, someone to eat with, someone to always share a moment with.
Today, I realize that I don't need anyone. Because, when I am by myself reading, thinking, and exploring...the possibilities are endless.

ENID P. "Dreams come true for those who believe in themselves"

3 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pics :)

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Coco said...

Hi Enid,

I loved this post :) I'm really happy for you!!!

Paola.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger FASHION CHALET said...

They fit true to size and easy to walk in :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home