Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fun and quirky Singaporean things...

You don't fall on the train tracks because the tracks are protected by glass doors.

If you live in New York then you would appreciate that the doors of the train always open in the same place on the platform, therefore you know where to stand in order to give space to the people getting on and off the train.I don't get these bathroom toilets... They are squatters with grips on the side so you don't slip while you pee...very interesting...
I love this Adidas ad.

Recycling in Singapore, very accessible...
These red little kids kind of scared me because they are naked and red... I think it's also because they look like they are laughing at me...

Parking lots tell you how many parking spots are left and in what section.
I love this place...

ENID P.

"Impossible Is Nothing"

1 Comments:

At 8:24 AM, Blogger ENID P. said...

No..Not all the toilets are like this...maybe there are 3 or 4 in a bathroom of 7-10 toilets...
LOL

ENID P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home