Sunday, October 15, 2006



I arrived at Changri airport on October 13th at about 11.35pm. I had a drink at the hotel bar and went to bed to catch some sleep for the trip to Malaysia. When I woke up the next morning I was so excited to see what the view from my hotel room balcony looked like in the morning that the first thing I did was grab my camera. But, Singapore is so, so humid that I had to wait about 10 minutes until my camera lens defogged. This is the view @ 6am from the The Raffles Plaza. But, please trust me the view is better in person. Singapore so far has been very hazy and therefore my skyline pictures aren't the greatest.

Next pictures up....Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

ENID P. "Be silent, listen and then you will hear answers"

1 Comments:

At 5:10 AM, Blogger Foto-Nath said...

can i come visit u in that fab hotel?? hows fran?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home